UCP is one of the nation's largest health charities. As an organization larger than the American Heart Association, Easter Seals and the American Cancer Society, we have the best service-to-income ratio, with a system-wide average of 85% of all revenues going to programs. A partnership with UCP puts your company in touch with the disability community, consisting of 54 million people with $1 trillion in annual spending power.
UCP is pleased to have long-standing alliances with corporations such as ConocoPhillips (Circle K), Miller Brewing Company, HEALTHSOUTH Corporation, and American Express to name a few. Learn more about these sponsors now!
What is a UCP National Corporate Sponsor?
- A company that wishes to position itself as a good corporate citizen and demonstrate that it is making a commitment to understanding disabilities and creating opportunities.
- A company that sells its goods or services throughout a significant geographic segment of the country.
- A company that wants to partner with and tap the market of people with disabilities.
As a UCP National Corporate Sponsor, benefits may include:
- Authorized use of UCP's name and new logo for identification and exposure
- Access to exclusive branded sales promotion opportunities
- Public relations support from both UCP National and 110 UCP affiliates in 39 states
- The strength and message of UCP's Public Education Campaign
- Hospitality and advertising opportunities through UCP and UCP affiliate special events and trade shows
- Cross-promotion opportunities with other UCP sponsors
Contact UCP's National Marketing Department to discuss how a partnership with your company today!