home research news speak out calendar ideas guest book search
Go to UCP Homepage
Home News Research Congress Speak Out Calendar Feedback Search
Education Employment Health & Wellness
Housing Parenting & Families Products & Services
Sports & Leisure Transportation Travel
Your UCP: National September 03, 2003
Employment sponsored by:

Discussion Group
Options: View this Topic | View all Topics
Current message:
legal help for adults with CP
Polly Bandy (pcb55@msn.com)
My husband is 49 and has had CP since birth. My husband was told that the doctor was "too drunk" to be present at this birth.Therefore, a nurse delivered him. He had a lack of oxygen. Can he still take legel action. His parents only complained of the situation and never did anything. What about now? He has a moderate case of CP. He is having to go on disability due to the extended problems. Thank you. Do we have a case for legal grounds?
Respond to this message
ADA Information
Public Policy Issues
For Employers
For Job Seekers
DOL Fact Sheets
Employment Supports
UCP Services
Discussion Group
About UCP
Research Foundation & Fact Sheets
Corporate Sponsors
Public Policy
Media & Public Awareness
Grants & Contracts
Bellows Fund
Web Site Accessibility
En español
© 2003, UCP National (aka United Cerebral Palsy)
1660 L Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 800-872-5827/202-776-0406 TTY: 202-973-7197 Fax: 202-776-0414
E-Mail: webmaster@ucp.org
Affiliate Center Entrance
[password required]
Privacy Policy & Terms of Usage