home research news speak out calendar ideas guest book search
Go to UCP Homepage
Home News Research Congress Speak Out Calendar Feedback Search
Education Employment Health & Wellness
Housing Parenting & Families Products & Services
Sports & Leisure Transportation Travel
Your UCP: National September 03, 2003
Housing sponsored by:

Discussion Group
Options: View this Topic | View all Topics
Current message:
grants and childcare
Hi! I have a child with cp and it's hard to get time to myself. I work full time with 2 jobs and i need help with repairing my house and with my disabled daughter. Her father died in a car accident and it's hard on me. Can someone please help me with my daughter and with grants with housing repair. I to live in the pennsylvania area
Respond to this message
General Information
Universal Design
Finance Issues
Related Legislation
Housing Options
ADA Information
Public Policy Issues
UCP Services
Discussion Group
About UCP
Research Foundation & Fact Sheets
Corporate Sponsors
Public Policy
Media & Public Awareness
Grants & Contracts
Bellows Fund
Web Site Accessibility
En español
© 2003, UCP National (aka United Cerebral Palsy)
1660 L Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 800-872-5827/202-776-0406 TTY: 202-973-7197 Fax: 202-776-0414
E-Mail: webmaster@ucp.org
Affiliate Center Entrance
[password required]
Privacy Policy & Terms of Usage