TICKET TO HIRE: A Free National Referral Service to Assist Employers
TICKET TO HIRE is a free national referral service to assist employers in hiring motivated, qualified workers with disabilities from the Social Security Administration's Ticket to Work Program. TICKET TO HIRE links employers to Employment Networks in their community that have job-ready candidates.
TICKET TO HIRE links employers to Employment Networks in their community that have job-ready candidates.
How TICKET TO HIRE Works:
- An Employer Contacts TICKET TO HIRE and provides information on a job vacancy(s).
- TICKET TO HIRE state-of-the-art database searches and identifies Employment Networks (EN) and State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies (SVRA) servicing the employers' local area.
- TICKET TO HIRE then contact ENs and SVRAs to determine which organizations have a qualified candidate(s) for the position(s).
- TICKET TO HIRE provides the employer with a referral list containing the organization contact information and number of qualified candidate(s) they have for the job.
- The employer's identity is not given to any organization and follow-up action is totally under the control of the employer.
Information for Employers:
- Meet Your Staffing Needs - TICKET TO HIRE works to meet your staffing needs by locating qualified candidates with disabilities for your job postings in your community.
- Lower your Recruiting Costs - Recruitment agencies typically charge employers thousands of dollars per placement, but TICKET TO HIRE is absolutely free!
- TICKET TO HIRE do the search to find qualified candidates to match your position requirements, allowing you to focus on other tasks and lower your time to fill ratio.
Health Insurance - Many Ticket to Work participants have their own health insurance and retain this protection for years while they work.
- Increase Employee Retention - Employment Networks will provide ongoing support to participants after they are hired to ensure success.
- Increase Staff Diversity - Recruit motivated, qualified workers with disabilities who will bring to your workplace the experience, education, and enthusiasm your business needs to succeed in today's competitive economy.
- Receive Tax Credits - Many TICKET TO HIRE participants qualify their employers for tax credits.
- Enrollment is Easy and Confidential - Employers may contactTICKET TO HIREtoday and access a new source of qualified talent. Call 1-866-TTW-HIRE, or 1-866-889-4473 (V/TTY), Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Eastern Time, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refer to Flyer for Additional Information
Information for Employment Networks and State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies:
- Employment Networks and State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies are automatically enrolled with TICKET TO HIRE: As a participating Employment Network with the Ticket to Work program, you are considered enrolled as an employment service provider with TICKET TO HIRE. Jobs posted in your service area will be sent to you.
- Contact TICKET TO HIRE if you have any changes in your address, phone number, e-mail, or point of contact: In order to receive job postings, please notify TICKET TO HIRE of any changes.
Information for Beneficiaries:
- Contact your service provider; you do not need to contact us TICKET TO HIRE is not a job resume bank. You must be receiving services from an Employment Network or State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency in order to be referred.
For More Information:
Employers, Employment Networks, and State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies can learn more about TICKET TO HIRE by calling 1-866-TTW-HIRE, or 1-866-889-4473 (V/TTY), Monday through Friday, 11 A.M. - 7 P.M. or e-mail at email@example.com.
Click on www.earnworks.com for general information on tax credits, job accommodations or tips and training guides for supervisors and co-workers.
TICKET TO HIRE is sponsored by the Social Security Administration with additional support from the U.S. Department of Labor.
Source: SSA Web site